Naanu Naane

Monday, May 09, 2005

Planning to switch over to Hutch

I am an Airtel prepaid user currently. I am just tired of the spam that these guys spit out. Inspite of talking to the customer care (duh..oxymoronish), nothing has changed. I still get spam sms about getting free tickets to shahrukh's show, changing ringtones and what not. But the thing I hate the most is the automated call I get from 9845911123. And every time you call the reps, they say 'Thanks for calling Mr XXXX, We have forwarded your request to the concerned department. Action will be taken in 1-2 days". THATS IT. NOTHING CHANGES. DAMN YOU!!!!

So I have decided to switch over to Hutch (Do I have any more choices?). Don't know how good Hutch is in this respect? Have to figure it out before I commit to anything.

3 Comments:

  • (Do I have any more choices?)
    -Good old BSNL ?

    -Laiju

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:17 AM  

  • BSNL?...Yeah I had forgotten about it. Let me see. Thanx for reminding!

    By Blogger Bhargava, At 1:20 AM  

  • yes you are right i too got a similar call

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home